Welcome to Kawartha Cottage Rentals, Anstruther Lake and the beautiful private community called “The Landing”, set right in the middle of Ontario’s new Kawartha Highlands Provincial Park. A quiet 25 unit community that is ideal for young families, or retirees. Ideal for those wishing to live in a secluded setting yet not in total isolation. It is , fully outfitted, furnished and available for rent on a long term basis. Existing furniture may be stored for long term tenants if requested.
Why pay high hotel rates when you can get it all right here! Your own fully outfitted townhouse on the lake. Towels, linens, dishes, utensils, pots and pans, its all included. No need to pay more! Ideal for Entertaining Guests, Family Re-Unions, & Weddings or just having a great family vacation.
RENT YOUR OWN PRIVATE TOWNHOUSE ON THE LAKE AND ENJOY THE KAWARATHA’S ALL YEAR ROUND
- Boat slips are available for free for those that have their own boat for use in the summer months
- Maximum occupancy up to 8 people depending on the unit that is rented.
- Over 130 Lakes to Explore
- The Best Fresh Water Fishing In The World!
- Includes free use of available paddle craft during summer months.
- No need to shovel snow or maintain the grounds. These services are all included free of charge.
- No charges for garbage or water.
- Includes free high speed internet. Satellite TV & free use of a PS3 or XBOX gaming system on request.
Easy access to: Apsley, Lakefield, Bancroft , Bobcaygeon, Havelock, Marmora, Hastings, Selwyn, Coe Hill and Peterborough (40 min).
Explore other nearby lakes like: Wolf Lake, Loon Call Lake, Rathbun Lake, Bottle Lake, Mill lake, Jack lake, Eels Lake, Big Cedar Lake, Julian Lake, Coon Lake, Copper Lake, Stoney Lake, and Sucker Lake to name just a few!