In the Rental Business we find our clients like some variety in their rentals. This means that from time to time we need to make changes to our portfolio of properties to accommodate their changing tastes. On some occasions this may mean we renovate or redecorate some or all of our units. On occasion this may mean we sell off a unit or two in order to buy new ones.
This page will show you which if any of the properties in our portfolio are up for sale and provide you with more detail on the sale options.
The Landing Community
This 2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom, Townhouse is situated on Anstruther Lake and part of an intimate community of 25 homes set right in the middle of Ontario's newest provincial park.
- Stove/Oven (Electric)
- Fridge (Combined with freezer)
- Microwave, Toaster, coffee maker, kettle, etc. (optionally included)
- All appliances are about 7 years old.
SALE PRICE $226,800 (It’s a steal at this price)
ESTIMATED VALUE: $280,000
Unit #5 in the complex was recently appraised for $292,000 (2 bedroom, 1.5 bath but no finished basement, and unfurnished)
Unit #3 was recently appraised for refinance purposes with a value of $255,000 (2 bedroom, finished basement, unfurnished)
- Rent to Own Option is a possibility
- Small VTB is a Possibility
- Available for Immediate Occupancy
- Furnishings are available for an additional $4000
- Furnace (Propane) forced air heating with A/C and a Heat Exchange / Recovery System.
- Carpet throughout all living areas. Kitchen & all bathrooms have tile floors. The Basement has a floating wood floor.
COMMON AREA FEATURES:
- Separate Storage Locker (4' X 8' X 8')
- Boat Slip (max length approx 20') and access to a communal boat launch area.
- 4 Acre Complex includes Gazebo, Private Beach, Fire Pit, Boat Launch, & Swim Dock
- Property is surrounded by water on 3 of 4 sides.
- 2 upstairs each with double door closet. The Master bedroom is setup with separate access to the bathroom.
- 1 den/possible bedroom in the basement. (No closet but large storage crawl space)
- May be Sold with or without furnishings and with or without a canoe and paddle-boat
- Basement is finished (Den or extra bedroom) with wood floor
- Sunken Living Room with Gas Fire Place and walkout to open patio complete with Gas hookup for BBQ
- Balcony off the Master Bedroom.