Welcome to unit 3. Upstairs you will find a very spacious master bedroom with an inviting queen size bed, private walk out deck, full en-suite four piece bathroom and closet laundry with a stacked washer and dryer.
Just a short walk down the hall to the front of the home you will find an equally large well appointed second bedroom with a comfy queen size bed and rustic nine drawer dresser.
This unit was outfitted to handle parties of up to eight people. The basement is finished and has a lovely den. The sofa in the basement folds out into a very comfortable queen size bed. The sofa in the living room also turns into a very comfortable queen size bed.
- CAPACITY: 2 Queen Beds, 2 Queen Sofa Beds
- KITCHEN: Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, tableware, utensils, Pots & Pans, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Kettle, Serving Spoons, Dish Cloths, Oven Mitts, Serving platters, etc.
- ENTERTAINMENT: 50″ Flat Screen TV, Wireless High Speed Internet
- WATERFRONT: Beach, Swim Dock, Marina, Gazebo, Shared Access to all Paddle Craft.
- LAUNDRY: Apartment size washer and dryer
On the main floor you will find a powder room, the fully outfitted kitchen, and dinning area with seating for up to 8 people. Walking towards the back of the home you will find a lovely sunken living room with gas fireplace and walkout sliding doors to the outside patio, that comes complete with a great gas BBQ, and out door patio furniture.
I am adding more photos to this section all the time so do check back often to have a look.