On top of all the lake side fun the North Kawartha region actually has quite a number of interesting and fun tourist attractions that are worth checking out. It even has a few nice places to eat as well!
- Just minutes away from four major towns including; Apsley, Peterborough, Buckhorn, and Lakefield.
- Whatung Indian Craft Store
- Lockside Trading Company
- Nature Trails
- Warsaw Caves and petroglyphs
- Boat cruises
- Public Golf Courses
- Snowmobile and X-country skiing
- Burleigh Island Lodge
- Honey’s Dinner (My Favorte!)
- Viamede Resort and Conference Centre
- Pine Vista Resort
- The Irwin Inn
- For more information on the Apsley area go to: Apsley Ontario Visitor Information