Full Time / Part Time
I have multiple units in this condo townhouse complex on Anstruther Lake and its time to take this vacation rental program to the next level. I am looking for a marketing/sales professional that is sales and marketing oriented. This sales manager will be aggressive, imaginative, and resourceful and will market these properties using both online and offline methods. This position is available as part time or full time.
Online Duties Include:
- Place a blog post or comment on any vacation rental/travel blog site.
- A tweet about this vacation rental townhouse sent out on Twitter.
- Mention our vacation rental on Facebook and give us a “Like” .
- Mention our vacation rental on Linkedin , and Google+.
- Mention our vacation rental on Myspace and Pinterest.
- Link to this vacation rental from your website.
- Mention this vacation rental on Youtube and Dailymotion.
- Post some photos of this vacation rental on Flickr & Photobucket.
- Write a small review article of this vacation rental and upload it to ezinearticle & bestezines.
- Planning and tracking advertising campaigns on all the vacation rental listing sites
- Monitoring the overall performance of all online marketing campaigns.
- Create & Publish a newsletter.
- Build and maintain our email list and plan all direct email campaigns.
- Create advanced digital marketing materials like CD ROM sales disks, online presentations, and educational videos
- Create coupons and deals and submit to coupon sites
Off-line Duties Include
Marketing and sales duties off-line will include:
– Creating flyers, brochures, post cards, business cards, and printed sales documentation.
– Running public relations campaigns.
– Planning all advertising and marketing campaigns (Print, radio, TV).
– Selling to corporate accounts (employee benefits programs & Corporate discount programs).
– Planning and executing promotional campaigns (Give-away’s, events, etc.).
– Design and market a Kawartha Cottage Rental product line (mugs, apparel, etc.) to establish a KCR brand.
– Prepare and release all press packages and press releases.
– Plan and run all trade show booths.
– Plan workshops and seminars to gain interest in our rental program.
– Negotiate partnerships and cross marketing programs with other local businesses (Local Marina, art gallery, etc).
– Plan and execute a mobile marketing campaign
– Design billboard ads, and creative out door marketing concepts.
– Help write eBooks, printed books, and manuals that will promote these rentals.
– Hire and recruit other marketing staff as needs develop
Training may be provided but all applicants should have at minimum the following skill sets:
- You are very self motivated and results oriented.
- You are results oriented and possess far better then average interpersonal skills.
- You enjoy meeting new people and you are very people oriented.
- You are adept at using a computer. You are able to navigate the web and have at least a better then average understanding of how the web works.
- You have amazing writing skills, you have an excellent command of the English language and your grammar and spelling are better then the norm.
- This is a marketing and sales position. You maintain a professional appearance that is clean and well groomed!
- You are creative, bright, and very much a team player.
Pay is on an hourly and or commission basis. Base commission is 10% and up. The base hourly rate is $15 per hour and up.. Actual pay rates and are commensurate with experience.
The vacation industry is booming – Get your piece of the action!
Complete the form below and I will return your inquiry as soon as possible. Best Regards …. Lionel
ALL RECEIVED APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW – PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER!