Discover heaven on earth and its right at our very own front door. Additional information and photo’s of each of our three units may be found here:
Key Points of Interest
Built on a 4 acre property on crystal clear Anstruther Lake (10 Km long, 37 Km of shoreline, up to 62 meters deep) with only 220 private residences on the entire lake! All that and it is situated about 2 hours north east of Toronto.
MORE FUN FACTS
- Located right in the middle of the new Kawartha Highlands Provincial Park with 375 square kilometers of preserved wilderness.
- Professional landscaping with private beach, dock, and gazebo.
- Golf courses, dining, and the Trent System just minutes away.
- Close to town for shopping, medical and other services.
- Easy local access to the 130 Lakes that are part of the Kawartha’s
- The best fresh water fishing for; muskie, panfish, perch, walleye, large & small mouth bass, northern pike, black crappie, and pickerel!
- Wonderfull fire pit for evening bond fires.
- Access to 1750 KM of trails for hiking and cycling.
- Access to the over 43,000 km (26,000 mi.) of well maintained, interconnected, uncongested trails for snowmobiling. It’s the longest network of recreational trails in the world.