Welcome to unit 5. Upstairs you will find a very spacious master bedroom with a fantastic king size bed, private walk out deck, full en-suite four piece bathroom and closet laundry with a stacked washer and dryer.
Just a short walk down the hall to the front of the home you will find an equally large well appointed second bedroom with a comfy queen size bed and rustic dresser.
Need an extra bed? No problem, this unit has a sofa in the living room on the main floor that folds out into a queen size bed that will accommodate an additional 2 people.
THIS UNIT IS CURRENTLY FULLY BOOKED
- CAPACITY: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Sofa Bed, 1 Queen Air Mattress
- KITCHEN: Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, tableware, utensils, Pots & Pans, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Kettle, Serving Spoons, Dish Cloths, Oven Mitts, Serving platters, etc.
- ENTERTAINMENT: 36″ TV, Wireless High Speed Internet
- WATERFRONT: Beach, Swim Dock,Marina, Gazebo, Shared Access to all Paddle Craft.
- LINENS: Towels, Sheets,Washclothes, Dish Towels, Beach Towels
- LAUNDRY: Apartment size washer and dryer in the basement
- BONUS: Staying a while? This unit has a 7 cu ft chest freezer in the basement
On the main floor you will find a powder room, the fully outfitted kitchen, and dinning area with seating for up to 6 people. Walking towards the back of the home you will find a lovely sunken living room with gas fireplace and walkout sliding doors to the outside patio, that comes complete with a great gas BBQ, and out door patio furniture.
Many more photos of this unit are available inside the site. I am adding more photos to this section all the time so do check back often to have a look.