- Tenants bringing their own boat to the landing should speak to the rental manager in order to be assigned a slip.
- Docking slips are assigned by the property manager and will be determined by the size of the boat and the skill of the primary operator.
- A number of water craft may be available to tenants of the landing.
- Tenants wishing to use any of the available water craft should make their request with the rental agent at the time the rental is booked.
- The use of these water craft is a privilege and is not part of the rental agreement. This privilege may be revoked at any time for any reason by the unit owner, the onsite rental manager, or the property manager of the complex.
- All gas powered motor boats must be refilled and left full by the tenant once their stay is over.
- Any watercraft returned without being refueled will be charged an administrative fee of $50 plus the actual cost of the gas.
- Any damage done to watercraft will also result in the deduction of a $50 processing fee as well as the costs associated with the repairs.
- The Renter(s) acknowledges that all Personal Flotation Devices required for use around water will NOT be provided by the owner, and it is the responsibility of the Renter(s) to provide their own.